Wanted: Social Media Coordinator (Food & Lifestyle)
Do you live and live social media and want to work in a fun, fast-paced environment where creativity and data-driven marketing come together?
Your dream job has arrived.
With business growing, Milkbar Digital is looking for a full-time social media coordinator to manage accounts in the food and lifestyle sectors.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate marketer with a natural instinct for all things social. If you love to cook, eat and style, this is a bonus! (Please note: we’re hiring for a more lifestyle-based position too, so check out this ad too!)
You’ll become part of a team of social media marketers in a fun, fast-paced environment.
Ideally, you already have several years of experience in a similar role and have the necessary key qualifications to implement social media end-to-end; from design and creative to paid advertising purchases and analytics.
We are looking for someone who is a natural communicator and has experience handling customer letters and managing multiple customer accounts.
Your main tasks include:
- Social Media Strategy – They deliver amazing content on platforms like Facebook and Instagram that target KPIs like Sales Increase and Engagement.
- Paid Ads Buying, Analytics, and Reporting – Understanding key metrics, staying on budget, and producing monthly reports for your customers will be part of your day-to-day work. If you are new to Ad Manager, you will get to know each other very well.
- Copywriting – You have excellent attention to detail, strong grammar / spelling / punctuation skills, and a strong understanding of brand tone.
- Content Planning, Creation, and Publishing – Experience in the Adobe Suite is an asset, as is a natural eye for design and creativity. If you have previous photography, videography, and styling experience, this is a bonus!
- Account Management – You have professional communication skills (written and oral) and put a smile on all customers’ faces. You understand how to put an agenda together, respond to a briefing, and present yourself safely in front of a room full of strangers!
- Influencer Outreach – Obtaining and managing relationships with key influencers and bloggers is part of day-to-day business.
- Creative Campaign Brainstorming – You will always be paying attention to what other brands are doing in the market and be a creative thinker who can come up with exciting and fresh social media marketing ideas.
The most important attributes include:
- Previous social media experience – agency or customer side
- Great attention to detail
- Incredible time management skills and the ability to work within short deadlines – we love making lists at Milkbar and cannot stress enough that we work at an extremely fast pace!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional at all times
- Fast learner, agile and adaptable
- Real passion for digital and social media marketing
- Love the latest pop culture trends – you watch Netflix and YouTube, know who’s on tour, who the latest influencers are, and love a clever marketing campaign
- A natural eye for design, branding and aesthetics
Milkbar Digital is a boutique digital content and social media marketing agency based in Prahran. We have a relaxed, fun office culture (including dog) and work with a range of exciting brands in the fields of fashion, food and lifestyle.
Working at Milkbar offers your employees many exciting rewards – not only are we a committed team with lots of fun activities and perks, but we also have a great training program, many internal workshops and opportunities for learning. We also have lots of snacks. Like a lot.
To apply, submit your resume or portfolio and cover letter to Sam Sidney (email@example.com). Use some personality!
Add in any previous examples of social media work you’ve completed, be it for college, hobby, or work.
If necessary, please also add links to your own personal online platforms such as blogs or social media handles.
Due to the high number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.