“The medical team is working with Bumrah. We have to see if he is fit for the fourth test or not tomorrow morning. If he can play, he will play, if he can’t, he won’t. The injuries are still ours medical staff is checking this. I would not be able to comment on this at this time. We want to give them as much time as possible. Tomorrow morning you will know which eleven are taking the field, “said Rathour on the eve of the last test.
India’s injury problems have worsened with each passing day and the latest on the list is the spearhead Bumrah who has a stomach strain. However, it is clear to the team management that they will lead the attack in the series decision maker, even if they are 50 percent fit.
“Basically, I think the toughness comes from preparation. We believe in our players. Every member of our team believes in their skills. An inning can’t raise doubts. The team showed a lot of character and the reason for it.” is the hard work they have been doing for a long time, “he added.
“For me, we have the ability to play the eleven that will play, with or without injuries, the best eleven India could bring to the ground. Everyone deserves to be there when they reach their potential.” I can’t see any reason why we can’t do it well, “he added.
The Indian attack has already lost Mohammed Shami – broken hand – and Umesh Yadav – calf injury – in the course of the current series and with the series level of 1: 1 the team knows how important the last test is, starting on January 15th.
- India vs Australia: Art of Being Shubman Gill! Beat guru Abhishek Nayar explains
- India versus Australia: According to Muttiah Muralitaharan, Ashwin can reach 800 test wickets, but Lyon cannot
- India vs Australia 2020 4th test: date, India time, probably 11, TV channel list, live streaming details
- India versus Australia: Sunil Gavaskar can say what he wants but has no influence on us: Tim Paine
- India versus Australia: The injured Will Pucovski has excluded the Brisbane Test, Marcus Harris has opened
- India vs. Australia 4th Test: Can Ajinkya Rahane & Co tame Aussies at Fort Gabba?
- India versus Australia: It’s still no advantage for Australia, Nathan Lyon believes
- India versus Australia: Marcus Harris opens if Will Pucovski doesn’t recover from a shoulder injury: Langer
- After the Sydney epic, India begins preparations for the 4th test in Brisbane, which will be decisive for series production
- Justin Langer blames IPL 2020 for the spate of injuries to cricketers, says timing was not ideal
- Justin Langer steps down before the Brisbane Test under fire duo Tim Paine and Steve Smith
- Nathan Lyon says Mohammad Siraj India got the racist comments right
Receive breaking news notifications.
You have already subscribed