Everyone wants to take their fitness game to the next level. One of the best ways to do this is to challenge yourself to do better every time. And if you want to get the most out of your training, you’ve come to the right place. Actor Bhagyashree shows how to ace plank – a core workout that is known to be very useful when practiced regularly.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), having a strong core can help prevent it Back injuries and improve flexibility and stability. While it may seem easy at first, the key is to hold the plank position for a period of time. And when you hit the easy forearm plank, it’s time you took your plank game to the next level, just like Bhagyashree shown.
She can be seen doing a high board on the yoga mat and plank variations on her back, the Bosuball and the Swiss Ball.
Advantages of the plank
Planks help with the work weapons, Legs, shoulders and abs. Not only do they help slim down the abs and tone the waist, but they are also recommended to reduce stress on the hips and spine. You will also train your buttocks, arms, hamstrings and shoulders at the same time. This also helps improve posture through consistent practice.
What do you have to consider?
* Make sure you keep your chest and stomach tight for the duration of your plank. This allows your core muscles to work together and also maintains proper balance.
* Keep your thighs activated to maintain balance.
* Hold the body during the plank.
* It’s a good idea to rest for about a minute between planks and repeat the exercise at least three times.
* Don’t hold a plank for too long – if you find that you can hold the plank for a very long time, it’s time to flex your abs and try a harder variant.
* Remember to breathe during the plank.
* If you have previous back pain, strain, or injury, consider medical surveillance.
For more lifestyle news, follow us: Twitter: ifestyle_ie | Facebook: IE Lifestyle | Instagram: ie_lifestyle